Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Calendar MP3

Week of February 3rd - 9th

  • 4th – Create Calendar for Marking Period 3
  • 5th – Make Measurements on the PVC Piping for all cut outs
  • 6th – Cut PVC Pipes into four 12”, four 8”, and four 9” pipes/ Take Photographs
  • 7th – Update Blog/ Fit the PVC Parts together without glue
  • 8th – Make Necessary Adjustments to PVC Frame

Week of February 10th - 16th

  • 11th – Contact Mentor and Check Integrity of PVC Structure
  • 12th – Mount Propellers onto Structure/ Take Photographs
  • 13th – Mount Video Cameras onto Structure/ Take Photographs
  • 14th – Update Blog and Begin Helping Andrew With Robotic Arm Construction
  • 15th – Help Andrew With Robotic Arm Construction

Week of February 17th - 23rd

  • 18th – Presidents Day
  • 19th – Contact Mentor/ Continue Robotic Arm Construction
  • 20th – Continue Robotic Arm Construction/ Take Photographs
  • 21st – Update Blog/ Continue Robotic Arm Construction
  • 22nd – Finish Robotic Arm Construction

Week of February 24th - March 1st

  • 25th – Contact Mentor/ Help Shay With Wiring
  • 26th – Continue With Wiring
  • 27th – Continue Wiring
  • 28th – Update Blog/ Continue Wiring
  • 29th – Continue With Wiring/ Take Photographs

Week of March 2nd - 8th

  • 3rd – Contact Mentor/ Continue Wiring
  • 4th – Finish Wiring
  • 5th – Help Shaylynn With Controller Construction
  • 6th – Update Blog/ Continue Controller Construction
  • 7th – Continue Controller Construction/ Take Photographs

Week of March 9th - 15th

  • 10th – Contact Mentor/ Continue Controller Construction
  • 11th – Continue Controller Construction
  • 12th – Finish Controller Construction
  • 13th – Update Blog/ Begin Press Release
  • 14th – Continue Press Release

Week of March 16th - 22nd

  • 17th – Continue Press Release
  • 18th – Continue Press Release/ Go To Monmouth Pool for Testing
  • 19th – Finish Press Release
  • 20th – Update Blog
  • 21st – Spring Break

Week of March 23rd – 29th

  • 24th – Spring Break
  • 25th – Spring Break
  • 26th – Spring Break
  • 27th – Spring Break
  • 28th – Spring Break

Week of March 30th - April 5th

  • 31st – Contact Mentor/ Adjust ROV From Testing Results
  • 1st – Prepare ROV for Testing Next Day
  • 2nd – Make Outline/ Test ROV In Monmouth University Pool
  • 3rd – Presentations
  • 4th – Presentations/ Test ROV In Monmouth University Pool

Week of April 6th - 12th

  • 7th – Presentations
  • 8th – Test ROV In Monmouth University Pool
  • 9th – Adjust ROV From Testing Results
  • 10th – 3rd Marking Period Ends
  • 11th – Begin 4th Marking Period Calendar

12 comments:

LB said...

I have completed constructing the structure for the underwater ROV. I am currently working on mounting the Propellers onto the frame.

LB said...

I have successfully constructed the frame and mounted the propellers. I am currently working on water proofing the structure and finding a way to fix the buoyancy

LB said...

My structure is complete. I am still working on making it waterproof and researching other means of increasing buoyancy. I am also assisting my teammate in the construction of the Robotic Arm

LB said...

My structure is complete. I am still working on making it waterproof and researching other means of increasing buoyancy. I am also assisting my teammate in the construction of the Robotic Arm

LB said...

I have completed sealing the bolts on the ROV and i am currently working on my press release

LB said...

I have purchased the rubber gaskets to water proof the rov so i will be working on that today. i have also purchased 2" pvc pipe to mount the cameras too.

LB said...

I have successfully mounted the propellers onto the structure with the rubber gaskets attached. i am not going to work on mounting the unerwater cameras

LB said...

The structure of the underwater rov has been completed along with the addition of the propellers to the frame. I am still currently working on mounting the cameras to the structure

LB said...

I have successfully mounted all the propellers onto the frame of the ROV. I now need to devise a way to mount the cameras. Once that is done i will have to glue the frame together and check for leaks

LB said...

I have begun glueing the PVC structure together in order to waterproof the frame. Next i will work on maintaining a good buoyancy.

LB said...

I am going to begin my press release that is due next wednesday. I predict that we will not be ready to operate in the pool next tuesday.

LB said...

Construction is nearly finished. The rubber stoppers proved to not maintain a water seal. I have finished my press release and am preparing for presentations.